Emcel filters Ltd – Horsham, West Sussex.
Emcel Filters Limited are looking for a personable, committed and motivated person to join their Accounts and Administration Department.
- Maintaining the sales ledger
- Using Opera III [our operating system] to set up new customer, assess credit terms, raise proforma invoices, order acknowledgements, job cards and VAT invoices
- Credit control
- Raise reports for directors
- General office duties including filing, answering the telephone, meet & greet customers and visitors
- Assisting the Financial Controller
- Other administration duties as required
- Ideally you will have previous admin and accounts experience
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Someone comfortable working as part of a team
- Self-organised and have the ability to use their own initiative
- Good rates of pay depending on experience
- Full training and ongoing development is provided for this role however applicants must have previous accounts/administration experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- 36.5 hours a week Monday to Thursday 0830 to 1715 and Friday 0830 to 1300
- Immediate start wanted
- Job Type: Full-time.
Please contact Isobel Jennings with your CV and covering letter – email@example.com