Air Filtration with Innovation
Building on over 55 years experience in Air Filtration, EMCEL Filters offer a comprehensive product range of both standard and custom designed filter elements & housings for many diverse applications …from simple HVAC filters to complex, critical, air filtration systems.
Activated Carbon Filters
EMCEL Filters Ltd has made a significant contribution to the technology associated with activated carbon filtration. As a leader in the design and manufacture of carbon filters the Company has consistently led the field with numerous patents and technical innovations.
Dust and Particle Filters and HEPA Filters / Filtration Units
EMCEL Filters manufacture a wide variety of particulate filters designed to Customers’ individual requirements. Cleanable, Disposable, Panel, Bag or Cylindrical types are available in a variety of filter media. EMCEL HEPA Filter elements are individually tested and certified in-house utilising our comprehensive range of test equipment.
A Complete Production Service
EMCEL Filters provides a complete service to R & D Departments, Project Engineers and Consultants. From initial design concept to CAD drawings, prototypes, testing and then to final production. All completed in-house.
Flexible manufacturing facilities enable EMCEL Filters to supply in long or short production runs as required. One off sample items are often available for basic filters, please ask for details.
Help and Advice
We are here to help you. Please contact the EMCEL Filters Sales Team for friendly, well informed advice on any air filtration problems.
Products designed & manufactured by EMCEL include:
- Activated Carbon Filters for the removal of Odours, Gases & Chemical Vapours
- HEPA Filters for High Efficiency Particle Arrestance
- Filter Units for the Removal of CO2
- Dust and Particle Filters: Pre-Filters, Cleanable or Disposable Panel Filters
- Flame Retardant Particle Filters, UL94 V-0 recognised
- Safe-Change Containment Systems and Filter Elements for the nuclear industry
- NBC / CBRN Filters for Military & Homeland Security
- COLPRO (collective protection) Filtration
- Air Filtration Units designed for critical pharmaceutical/chemical applications
- In-house Precision Engineering facilities.